Father's ViewAssalamualaikum w.b.t,
First post from abah. hehe...it's been a long time I'd written something on the net. Last time maybe when i was in UK(i guess so). That time i used to write a blog as well(like ur ibu here) but since i'm not a good writer, it die just like that.haha.
Since the title above talking about my view as a father, my experience becoming a father, let me continue the story.
Being a father is really an amazing experience. no one can talk about it unless they experience it themselves (of coz la rite). Its all come with mix of emotion (happy,worried,excited,horrified). Alhamdulillah, everything went fine. Your mother delivered you perfectly. Thank you to your ibu for all the sacrifice.
argh...its take me quite a long time to finish this. so, let get the story cut short. huhu..as i said, i'm not a good writer.
Salients points (to father-2-b: (ahaks)
- Get urself ready physically and mentally
- Read loads of books/mags about being a dad. (if not ur wife will angry with u..haha)
- Keep some saving for this event. Put some extra from what u expected
- First 2 weeks - not enough sleep - that part of point 1 above
- Ready to wake-up in the middle of the night (depand on ur fatherly hood la..)
- err...will update later if got the idea.